Medallion Submission Deadlines
Dear Chapter Presidents and Chapter Coordinators
From: Sarah Lindell, Editor, Medallion
The Medallion e-Newsletter is our quarterly publication of Society news and events.
It is sent to all members of the Society. In the event that you have a time related
article or event to announce, then let us know. The e-newsletter will be sent via
email on or about the schedule below. Below are some ideas for you to consider in
sending your news for publication.
Send your News to me at email@example.com.
Here are some suggestions about topics to report:
- Any issues, commentary, blogs, reports, or ideas about international education,
internationalization, or globalization.
- Send Chapter News that might include but not be limited to:
- Inductions you have had since your last submission to the Medallion
- Plans for your chapter this academic year
- Plans for International Education Week
- Changes in your chapter
- Internationalization efforts at your institution
- Community activities
- Information that would be valuable to student members of PBD
- Information that would be valuable to faculty and staff members of PBD
- Include pictures that I can print in the Medallion
- Members’ summer plans for research, overseas trips, plans related to internationalization, etc.
||To Be Printed